Subject: RE: fileutils 4.0
From: "Andre Oliveira da Costa" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Bob McGowan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:53:05 -0200

> In the spirit of teaching someone to fish, I'm not going to answer this.
>
> I would suggest that it is very easy to answer this question for yourself
> by using the 'ln' and 'ls -i' commands.

Message understood... yeah, I have to admit, it was a stupid question
(considering it is so easy to prove)... I didn't really pay attention to
what I was asking, sorry. But, still the other question remains: any ideas
why the 'make check' of fileutils-4.0 is (apparently) failing as for 'cp'
and symlinks/hardlinks?

I promise I'll try harder to do my own fishing from now on ;)

Best regards,

Andre
--
André Oliveira da Costa
([email-masked])

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]