Subject: Is there any commercial support other than Cygnus?
From: "John F. Masinter" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:47:52 -0500

Cygnus told me the minimum support package they have is $6,000.00!
For a small company  that's not even an option.

Is there commercial support for CygWin outside of Cygnus?

Are there any CygWin/Win-NT gurus interested in providing support 
on an hourly basis?

                              ,,,
                             (oo)
  ----------------------o0Oo-(_)-oO0o-----------------------
  |    John F. Masinter      Total Business Computing Inc. |
  |    V: (770) 886-9100            F: (770) 886-9619      |
  | mailto:[email-masked]        http://www.totalb.com    |
  |     P.O. Box 88584               Atlanta, GA 30356     |
  ------------------------ooO--Ooo--------------------------

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]