Subject: Re: New Net-Release ?
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: TS <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:23:27 -0500

On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 12:49:57AM -0800, TS wrote:
>Long time ago you said, after the official Cygwin v1.0 version there'll
>be soon a new net-release (b21 ?). I check the Cygwin-Page every day
>but  always find the b20.1. Is it possible today to say when the new
>release will appear? Or would it take still a long time? Should I wait
>for the new one or should I take the b20.1?
>
>So long,
>Tom.
>
>PS: If I look to all the troubles described in the mailinglist and the
>amount of snapshots, I think a new release is rather necessary ...

A new net release will probably happen early next year.

FYI, the "amount of snapshots" has no bearing on anything except the
fact that we're working on cygwin.  The snapshots will continue after
the net release.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]