Subject: Re: Cygwin v1.0 windows headers and ObjC
From: MarketLogix <[email-masked]>
To: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 99 10:46:05 -0800

Begin forwarded message:

To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Cygwin v1.0 windows headers and ObjC
In-Reply-To: Your message of "Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:38:27 PST."  
<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 12:25:45 -0600
From: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>

> I believe most of these have been fixed in the w32api headers for a 
> while (I'm talking about development version, which is not what comes 
> with Cygwin net or commercial releases).

> Can you send me a testcase that shows this problem so I can see if it's
>fixed or not?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the tools are out of whack.
That is not the case.  Once the 2 previously mentioned adjustments
are made to the headers: basetyps.h & windows.h everything
preprocesses just fine (from an ObjC point of view).

Its really just a matter of those 2 preprocessor directives.
So if it's already been dealt with for the next release,
mission accomplished.

Thanks,

Steve B.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]