Subject: Re: RCS 5.7 make to big *,v-Files
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Josh Baudhuin <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 17:32:48 -0500

On Sat, Dec 04, 1999 at 02:01:19PM -0800, Josh Baudhuin wrote:
>
>A further note: You can also build the RCS 5.7 sources as a native Win32 app
>with what's in the package (there's an extra pre-config'd makefile that
>supports various DOS/Win32 compilers). This build handles the CRLF stuff
>without any hassle (converts \n to \r\n on checkout and back to \n on
>checkin). It also has allows a pseudo soft-link RCS directory (create a file
>called RCS which contains the pathname of the appropriate RCS directory
>where the archive files are really stored). I don't know how well these
>Win32 versions would work w/ the stdio of cygwin (shell, etc.), though...

It's likely that this will not work well with cygwin since it will not
incorporate cygwin's path handling.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]