Subject: Re: Will there ever be a new free release?
From: Helge Hess <[email-masked]>
To: DJ Delorie <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:38:43 +0100

DJ Delorie wrote:
> The cygwin core is constantly under development (this is where the
> "snapshots" come from).  At one point in time, we packaged everything
> up and called it "Beta 20.1".  At some later point in time, we
> packaged everything up and called it "Version 1.0".  The first we
> don't support.  The second we provide installation support for, but
> otherwise don't support.  We also have a "GNUPro for NT" that is yet
> another packaged-up distribution.

What is the difference between 'GNUPro for NT' and Cygwin 1.0 (there is
very little website information about GNUPro NT) ? Does it provide
similiar licensing restrictions on executables linked against Cygwin
(GPL) ?

best regards
  Helge Hess

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]