Subject: Re: printer
From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
To: Michel Daoust <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin users <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:40:29 -0800 (PST)

--- Michel Daoust <[email-masked]> wrote:
> salut,jai desinstaller mon printer une epson 440 stylus color ,et quant jai
> voulue la reinstaller un message apparait qui me dit ,setup is unable to find
> installation languages in c:\windows\system\setup.lid file. peut tu maider et
> me dire que doije faire merci michel.
> 

Hi Michel,

First let me say that I don't speak your French Language.  I've forwarded your
question to the Cygwin mail list so that those that do can answer your
question.

You're welcome,
Earnie.

=====
Earnie Boyd <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cygwin Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]