Subject: Re: gcc bug relating to __declspec(dllimport)?
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: geoff schmidt <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:49:58 -0500

On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 05:27:34AM -0500, geoff schmidt wrote:
>xyz.cpp:6: Internal compiler error, output_operand_lossage `invalid
>expression as operand'
>
>I know that this error message has come up on the list before, but I'm
>pretty sure that this instance is an actual bug and not a result of
>trying to do things that are impossible with imported DLL data -- 
>because the above code is a snippet from the wxWindows cross-platform
>GUI library, which compiles happily under several different windows
>compilers.  Or am I missing something obvious?

Well, if it says "internal compiler error" it is an actual gcc bug.
There is no doubt about that.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]