Subject: RE: How do I UNMOUNT '/' mount point?
From: "Dan Oelke" <[email-masked]>
To: "Prakash Dhavali" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:39:14 -0600

But - when I am at a bash prompt - I want it to be as Unix like as possible.
Mapping / to the current drive is just ugly IMHO, not to mention the 
vast majority of Unix utilities that would be broken by such a scheme.

Of course - the source is out there - go ahead and modify it if you want.

Dan

>I do not want any kind of mounts on my NT workstation. I do not want
>C:/ mapped to '/', no matter which drive you are on. I want / to point
>to the current drive letter by default. I know that it's hard to imagine
>such a requirement in a typical UNIX environment, but STILL we are on
>on NT and NOT a UNIX box, so I was expecting NT behaviour not to be 
>_entitrely_ overridden by other UNIX emulation softwares.
>

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]