Subject: Re: windres and CONTROL object
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:26:09 -0500

On Sun, Nov 14, 1999 at 11:53:02AM -0600, Mumit Khan wrote:
>"Jimen Ching" <[email-masked]> writes:
>> > ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/mingw32/runtime/
>> 
>> Thanks, this worked great.
>> 
>> >This is partly my fault. The Mingw runtime headers in Cygwin is quite
>> >out of date, and I just haven't had the time to send the changes to
>> >Cygwin folks. Cygwin team of course has to deal with their priority
>> >first -- Cygwin, not "no Cygwin".
>> 
>> Does this mean I have to do this again for the next release?
>
>It really depends on the Cygwin folks, not me. The mingw runtime release on
>the ftp site, ready to be downloaded.

The cygwin folks will upgrade the mingw piece of the distribution in the
next net release.  I wish I'd thought to do this for the CD.

I'm sorry that I still can't give an estimate on when we can do the next
net release.  I'd like to again solicit volunteers to manage different
parts of the release package.  Ideally, I'd just like to be responsible
for the cygwin/newlib/libiberty part.  That would make someone else
responsible for getting out a bash release, or a gawk, or a fileutils, etc.

If you're interested in volunteering please send email to the cygwin list
so that everyone can see the list of volunteers.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]