Subject: RE: windres and CONTROL object
From: "Jimen Ching" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mumit Khan'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:25:13 -1000

>_sntprintf and _tcslen are in tchar.h (not the underscore!) and 

You're right, I should have did a grep first, sorry.  I didn't know
_tcslen was a macro.  Anyway, I now did a grep (on 20.1).  The macro
is only defined in mingw32/tchar.h.  There is a file named tchar.h
in the same directory as windows.h, but this header does not define
_tcslen.

I tried using -mno-cygwin, but that causes other errors in stdlib.h.
Shouldn't tchar.h define _tcslen independent of whether -mno-cygwin
is used or not?

Note, though the program doesn't really use the cygwin API, I don't
care if this API is linked into the binary.

>GetSystemPowerStatus in winbase.h. 

How do I use this function?  The source file already includes windows.h,
so this is not a problem during compile.  But I get an undefined symbol
when linking.  I read the FAQ and it says not to include -lkernel32.
I've also tried to add "@4" to the end of the function call, but I get
a compile error.  So what am I doing wrong?

--jc
--
[email-masked]     Adtech, Inc.    (808) 734-3300

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]