Subject: GUI for Cygwin/Mingw32
From: "Paul Garceau" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:35:27 -0800

Hi folks,

	Recently been working on a Mingw32 based CRPG and am now at a 
point where I need to find out, in terms of what is available, 
GUI creation tools that can function using Mingw32 in either 
crtdll.dll or msvcrt.dll mode.  I am currently using Mingw32/GCC-
2.95.2 under emacs on an NT4 Workstation.  Eventually I will 
need to be able to run the app under Win9x as well.

	Thanks for your time and energy in replying.

	Peace,

		Paul G.

Chronicles of Aurum: Book I -- The Coming of the Avatar
http://www.submergedsoftware.com/

      Join us for a journey into the fantastic

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]