Subject: Re: More Cygwin 1.0 CD
From: Steve Jorgensen <[email-masked]>
To: John Fralinger <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:07:09 -0700 (MST)

> dllwrap fails with the following after wading through the header file
> name changes from B20.1 to 1.0.

	I've never gotten dllwrap or the gcc set of instructions for
	creating DLL's to work under B20.1 or 1.0.. I just figured it
	was yet another stupid artifact of windows dll's.. I'm using
	a combination calls to nm, dlltool, and ld to create dll, which
	seems to be working for me.  I can send you a perl script that
	does the right sequence if you like.

						Steve

--
-----------------------------------------------------------
Steven Jorgensen      [email-masked]	    [email-masked]
------------------------------+----------------------------
Khoral Research Inc.          | PHONE: (505) 837-6500
6200 Uptown Blvd, Suite 200   | FAX:   (505) 881-3842
Albuquerque, NM 87110         | URL: http://www.khoral.com/
-----------------------------------------------------------

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]