Subject: Re: (B20 suffers under WIN NT FixPack 4 (see below) ______________ WG : failure notice
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Heinrich Thomas <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:06:14 -0500

On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 10:29:43AM +0100, Heinrich Thomas wrote:
>2. What is a subscriber, if not for a mailing list?
>
>3.  If I want to submit bug reports to cygwin, where do I send them, or
>     how do I become a subscriber?

I'm not sure exactly what you're saying since you're obviously sending
email to the cygwin mailing list.  That is the correct place to report
problems.  If you are referring to the cygwin-developers mailing list,
then, yes, you cannot submit to it unless you are a subscriber.  It
is not intended as a forum for reporting bugs.

In this case, if you are referring to Windows NT SP4, then I can assure
you that a number of people are using it.  If you are seeing a problem then
it is likely to be some problem in the way you have things set up rather
than with cygwin.

However, report your bug here and we'll know for sure.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]