Subject: Re: Snapshot and CD compatibility problems
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Steve Jorgensen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:40:21 -0400

On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 11:10:43AM -0600, Steve Jorgensen wrote:
>Chris Faylor wrote
>	I final did figure out the problem, and Earnie was correct, my
>	CYGWIN variable was not being set correct.  In my batch file, I setting
>	the CYGWIN variable in my batch file according to an example
>	in the 1.0 manual, and it looked like:
>
>SET CYGWIN="nontsec tty notitle binmode"

Grrr...  I removed the quotes in I reviewed this.  I guess this change
was lost.

Sorry for the confusion.

-chris

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]