Subject: Re: SIGINT, bash and non-cygwin apps
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Keener <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:38:12 -0400

On Wed, Oct 27, 1999 at 12:41:46PM -0400, Brian Keener wrote:
>I'm glad Jon asked this question.  I was about to ask the same thing.  But I 
>do have one additional question.
>
>One of my reasons for wanting to install one of the snapshots is because of 
>the annoying bug in the Bash shell where the time is 1 hour off from the 
>system time on my Win95 machine.  I downloaded the snapshot for Jan 15, 1999 
>and Sept 29, 1999 and looked at the contents of the tar file and as Jon 
>pointed out the snapshots do not seem to include Bash.  Where can I find the 
>fix for the time problem in bash or how do I get it corrected.

Please go to http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snaphots/ and read the
information on this page.

The snapshots are only for the Cygwin DLL and its accompanying
utilities.  They are not intended to contain every binary that is
available in a normal distribution.

-chris

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]