Subject: Re: Cygwin CD & W98
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: John Buffington <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:53:57 -0400

From your cygcheck output, it seems like you have a couple of directories
mounted as:

g:/cygwin/usr

rather than

g:\cygwin\user

This isn't supposed to happen with the newer version of mount that is on
the CD.  But you don't really need these anyway since root is mounted as
g:\cygwin.

I would try this:

/cygdrive/g/cygwin/bin/umount -s /; /cygdrive/g/cygwin/bin/mount -f -b 'g:\cygwin'
/cygdrive/g/cygwin/bin/umount /bin
/cygdrive/g/cygwin/bin/umount /usr
/cygdrive/g/cygwin/bin/mount -f 'c:\tmp' /tmp
/cygdrive/g/cygwin/bin/mount -f 'h:\' /h

cgf

On Tue, Oct 26, 1999 at 08:15:39PM -0700, John Buffington wrote:
>I've included the output from cygcheck -s -v -r to this reply.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]