Subject: problem with cygwin1.dll
From: Gilles Baillieu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:43:51 +0200

Hello,

I have install cygwin 20.1 on an NT-4  worstation.
The shell "bash" works fine, but I have problem with X program.
I have also install X11R6.4 under /usr, but when I try any X application
I get a windows error window with the following message:

    "The procedure entry point_ctype_ could not be located in the
dynamic link library cygwin1.dll"

Any idea ?

Best regards

Gilles

--
  Gilles Baillieu                      Phone:  33 1 45 12 06 28
  Sr. Applications Engineer    Mobile: 33 6 80 23 36 17
  System Level Design           Fax:    33 1 45 12 07 07
  SYNOPSYS                      http://www.synopsys.com

  Open SystemC Initiative      http://www.systemc.org

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]