Subject: fail executing large code
From: Michele Paoli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:54:47 +0200

hi all,

executing an application compiled with cygnus r b20 i get this
exception:

  [main] d:\utenti\Frecco\lavoro\project\TReSyDemo.exe 1761 (0)
handle_exceptions: Exception:  STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
  [main] TReSyDemo 1761 (0) handle_exceptions: Dumping stack trace to
TReSyDemo.exe.core

any one can suggest me which kind of problem?
The error arrive before any line of code was executed and smaller
program have not any problem.

Thanks a lot.

-- 
 ==================================================================
  Michele Paoli - Computer Research for Cultural Heritage Centre
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
  via della Faggiola, 19 - 56126 Pisa (Italy)
  Phone  +39 (0)50 509409
  e-mail [email-masked]
 ==================================================================

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]