Subject: Setting up and using Mingw32 support with Cygwin
From: "Jon Leichter" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:50:29 -0700

For the last few weeks, I've been working a lot with Mingw32 and Cygwin. It
took me a while to figure out how to set things up before I got things to work
just right.

In order for me to get things set up, I found myself having to read a lot of
documents, spread out across different web sites, and I did a lot of trial and
error.

I feel as though I learned a lot through my experience, and I have composed a
document that consolidates my experiences and explains how to set up updated
Mingw32 support in the Cygwin environment.

The document is ASCII text, about 27 KB in size. Additionally, an edited
version of my gcc 'specs' file is meant to accompany the document.

I didn't think it would be a good idea to attach these documents because I
figure that the mailing list would expand them into the body of this email
message, and I didn't want that to happen.

If somebody is interested in this document, please tell me how to upload it so
that it can be distributed.

Thanks.

Jon Leichter
[email-masked]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]