Subject: Re: Available soon -- Cygwin on a CD
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: "David W. Alderman" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 20:44:23 -0400

On Sat, Oct 16, 1999 at 01:26:51PM -0400, David W. Alderman wrote:
>I just ordered it also.  Cygnus deserves our support.  I hope I can find 
>time to contribute soon.  Thanks, guys!

Thank *you*.  I am really gratified by the positive feedback I've
received to this CD.  It was a *lot* of work but I hope that it
shows.

If Cygnus sees a good response to this CD, I think I can guarantee
additional resources being added to the Cygwin project.

There are a number of things that we would love to do with cygwin that I
don't have time for right now.  An additional engineer or two would
really help.  I'm sure that my staff (i.e., DJ) would wholeheartedly
agree.

-chris

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]