Subject: Compiling under cygwin
From: Yonas Berhan Dibike <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:49:14 +0100

After I downloaded and installed 'cygwin', I tried to compile the source
files of a program written in C under cygwin environment by writing
'Make' at the top level directory. It started compiling but didn't
finish, instead it gave an error message. I attached with this e-mail a
screen shoat of the cygwin window where error message appears. I am
basically a Windows user and program in Delphi, so I have very little
knowledge of Unix systems and C++ programing. Could any one please find
some time to have a look at the error message and may be tell me what
has happened?

Thank you once again for your assistance.
-- 
Yonas Berhan Dibike         

International Institute for Infrastructural Hydraulic and 
Environmental Engineering, IHE-Delft
 _____________________   ____  ____  ___________  
| I.H.E. - Delft      | |_  _||_  _||_  ________| E-mail: [email-masked] 
| P.O.Box 3015,       |   ||    ||____||__||__    Tel. +31(0)15 2151841
| 2601 DA DELFT,      |   ||    ||____||__||__     
| The Netherlands     |  _||_  _||_  _||__||____  
| http://www.ihe.nl   | |____||____||___________|
`---------------------'   D    E    L    F    T

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]