Subject: Re: make, bash, or cygwin bug?
From: "Kai Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
To: Kai Henningsen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:31:55 +0200

On 11 Oct 99, at 5:57, Earnie Boyd wrote:

> Sounds interesting.  Any chance that you could submit patches?  Not having to
> worry about \r\n line endings on the read would be great as long as if I wanted
> them to be written by default that would still happen.

Not right now - I've far too many other things to do. Right now, I'm 
(re-)porting GNUstep to mingw32, plus there's one important, ugly 
networking bug in an older product that has somehow to be found, 
plus there's an interface to a new PBX that has to be written and 
either included or interfaced to the same older product, since the 
new, GNUstep-based version is not yet in a state that putting it 
there would be useful (given that we currently have the customer's 
PBX here just to write that thing, and the customer wants his new 
PBX and our new software yesterday).

And the only OS I have at home is Linux. Which I certainly hope 
will be able to talk ISDN again once I switch the S0 cable, because 
that's what I need for my 'net connection.

Ok, enough of this. You probably didn't want to know all this.

Regards - Kai Henningsen

-- 
http://www.cats.ms
Spuentrup CTI       Fon: +49 251 322311 0  
Windbreede 12       Fax: +49 251 322311 99
D-48157 Münster     Mob: +49 161 3223111
Germany             GSM: +49 171 7755060

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]