Subject: Re: Newbie question: symlinks and samba
From: MarketLogix <[email-masked]>
To: Steve McWilliams <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 99 07:34:40 -0700

Hi all,

I posted the answer to this several months ago.  I don't have time  
to dig it up again.

So, either find my post in the archives or you may also get the  
answer from the Blair book on Samba.  All I did was quote from it.

If that really becomes too much of a task (I'm only being partially  
sarcastic here) go ahead and pester me and I'll eventually dig it  
up
again.  I don't like to answer things off the top of my head since
I believe misinformation is worse than none at all .

take care.

Steve B.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]