Subject: gdb4.18 make stops at link
From: Pierre Schirrer <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:12:21 +0200

Hello all,

I am trying to build a gdb for the m68k target with DBM support. I have 
followed the instructions given in the www.zeecube.com/bdm.html page, but 
the make procedure hangs at link with 3 errors :

../readline/libreadline.a(kill.o): In function 'rl_paste_from_Clipboard':
/cygnus/cygwin-b20/gdb-4.18/readline/kill.c:611: undefined reference to 
'OpenClipboard@4'
/cygnus/cygwin-b20/gdb-4.18/readline/kill.c:614: undefined reference to 
'GetClipboard@4'
/cygnus/cygwin-b20/gdb-4.18/readline/kill.c:630: undefined reference to 
'ClosseClipboard@0'

This is the output of make :

make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make  all-recursive
Making all in doc
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
Making all in po
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make  all-recursive
Making all in po
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
rm -f gdb.exe
gcc -g -O2        -o gdb.exe \
  init.o version.o blockframe.o breakpoint.o findvar.o stack.o thread.o 
source.o values.o eval.o valops.o valarith.o valprint.o printcmd.o symtab.o 
symfile.o symmisc.o infcmd.o infrun.o command.o expprint.o environ.o 
gdbarch.o gdbtypes.o copying.o i386-tdep.o i387-tdep.o ser-tcp.o ser-unix.o 
win32-nat.o remote.o dcache.o remote-utils.o tracepoint.o ax-general.o 
ax-gdb.o   mem-break.o target.o parse.o language.o c-exp.tab.o jv-exp.tab.o 
f-exp.tab.o m2-exp.tab.o buildsym.o exec.o bcache.o objfiles.o minsyms.o 
maint.o demangle.o dbxread.o coffread.o elfread.o dwarfread.o dwarf2read.o 
mipsread.o stabsread.o corefile.o c-lang.o ch-exp.o ch-lang.o f-lang.o 
jv-lang.o jv-valprint.o jv-typeprint.o m2-lang.o scm-exp.o scm-lang.o 
scm-valprint.o complaints.o typeprint.o c-typeprint.o ch-typeprint.o 
f-typeprint.o m2-typeprint.o c-valprint.o cp-valprint.o ch-valprint.o 
f-valprint.o m2-valprint.o nlmread.o serial.o mdebugread.o os9kread.o top.o 
utils.o annotate.o main.o inflow.o  gnu-regex.o     ../bfd/libbfd.a 
../readline/libreadline.a ../opcodes/libopcodes.a ./../intl/libintl.a 
../libiberty/libiberty.a -ltermcap     -lm  ../libiberty/libiberty.a

What seems to be the problem ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

------------------------------------------------------------------------  
--------------------------
P. SCHIRRER                                           	SCHLUMBERGER SYSTEMS
Vehicule Access Control			Parc Lafayette
Technical Project Manager			6, rue I. Newton
Tel : +33 3 81546849			25075 BESANCON
Fax: +33 3 81527638			FRANCE
mailto:[email-masked]     		http://www.slb.com/smartcards/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]