Subject: Re: Using mingw32 to build cross-tools
From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
To: "M. R. Brown" <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin users <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:07:31 -0700 (PDT)

--- "M. R. Brown" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> A little off-topic, but...
-8<-
> build scripts run under, well, cygwin.  I've tried mixing mingw32 and
> cygwin beta 19 in the past and all hell broke loose.  If anyone has tried
> this, let me know.
-8<-

As I've said before, I do it now.  What you have to remember is that the
Mingw32 GCC toolset has no idea about the cygwin mounts.  Therefore you have to
use the environment variables to tell GCC where to find specs, includes and
libraries.  I've been doing this since B18 with _NO_ problems.

What problems have you had?

=====
Earnie Boyd <mailto:[email-masked]>

Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]