Subject: RE: How to build static lib's
From: Tor Lillqvist <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Mumit Khan" <[email-masked]>, "Kevin Wright" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:55:26 +0300 (FLE Daylight Time)

Suhaib Siddiqi writes:
 > Gtk+ and GNOME for MingW32 are available.  They are build as shared
 > libs (DLLs) I do not remember URL from where I downloaded them
 > couple of weeks ago.

You might refer to the stuff I have available at
http://www.iki.fi/tml/gimp/win32/. It's just GLib and GTk+ (and the
GIMP), nothing directly GNOME-related, though. Also, there is a
desperate need for documentation how to use my precompiled DLLs when
building GTk+ programs. (It is a bit complex, as you must use
gcc-2.95, and remember to use the -mno-cygwin and -fnative-struct
flags, and patch the gcc setup to use msvcrt and not crtdll. Well,
actually I don't know if it's absolutely necessary to use msvcrt in
the client program even if the gtk, gdk and glib DLLs use it.)

--tml

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]