Subject: A newbie who is stuck with creating a DLL
From: Eric Feliu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 01:09:59 -0400

Sorry to bother everyone, but I have tried to follow the instructions
provided for creating a DLL and I am having trouble. First, do I need to
have a main function declared in my c code? everytime I try to compile
create the DLL I get an error stating something about Winmain16, which I
believe is the C main routine. This is what I am trying to do:
    I have some old source code that was written for Sco Unix 3.2 that I
am trying to port to Windows NT. I want to compile this code and create
a DLL with several of the routines so that I can call these routines
from an application called "Arcview". This app allows you to load DLL's
so that you can extend the Apps functionality. I have sucessfully
compiled my code with gcc under cygwin, but I don't think the DLL is
being created correctly. Please help me.

thanks for your patience
Eric

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]