Subject: Network question.
From: Jens Yllman <[email-masked]>
To: GNUWin32 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:28:41 +0200

Hi,

 I know this is not a question for this mailinglist. But I've tried the
'right' channels without success. So I just give it a shot here.

 What I would like to do is to set up IP address/default gateway/DNS/...
from my own program. As do the 'control panel->network'. I know where in
the regestry all the information is stored. But I don't know the last
step to make it active. This is probably something that everybody
writing device drivers know. Especially Network device drivers. I've
tried to read the Windows DDK part of MSDN library. But I can not find
anything. And when I look at NCPA.CPL, the module representing 'control
panel->network', it uses DLL files not included in the MSDN library.

 So I hope someone here knows. There must be a way.

 Jens Yllman
------------------------------------------------------------
Uniweb AB                            Phone:  +46 8 626 42 00
P O Box 745                          FAX:    +46 8 626 42 01
S-191 27  SOLLENTUNA
SWEDEN                               http://www.uniweb.se/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]