Subject: Re: Rsync
From: Karel Sprenger <[email-masked]>
To: "SouLShocK" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 21:08:45 +0200

Hi,

At 20:10 12-9-99 +0200, SouLShocK wrote:
>   Hello all   Im having a problem with the precompiled rsync  2.2.0. When
>i start with --daemon, i get: RSYNC caused an invalid page fault in module 
>KERNEL32.DLL at 0167:bff77142.   Im running with cygwin1.dll  v20.1 

You might try the precompiled rsync 2.3.1 which you can fetch at
http://paddington.ic.uva.nl/public/rsync32.zip

Cheers,
Karel Sprenger <[email-masked]>               | phone: +31-20-525 2302
Informatiseringscentrum                     |        +31-20-525 2741
Universiteit van Amsterdam                  | fax  : +31-20-525 2084
Turfdraagsterpad 9, NL-1012 XT  AMSTERDAM   | home : +31-20-670 0942
*** PGP Public Key available on servers *** | email: <[email-masked]>

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]