Subject: C++ libraries and DLL
From: Vincent Penne <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 22:33:02 +0200

Hi !
I come to a problem that must be frequently asked, but for whichI
haven't found any positive answer in the list archive.
I have read the very good explanations of Fergus Henderson on how to
make DLLs with Cygwin. 
The problem now is that this works fine with C, but certainly not with
C++ when one want to access some static members of class (for example).
Is there any way to do that ? Is it windoz DLL loader's fault, that
relocate only function calls and not variables pointers ? What is the
difference between relocating a function call and relocating a variable
pointer ?
Thanks in advance if you can enlight me on these points !

 Vincent Penne.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]