Subject: Re: Cursors do not work in bash under Win98
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Nuno Bandeira <[email-masked]>
Cc: Paul Sokolovsky <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 13:37:11 -0400

On Sun, Aug 22, 1999 at 04:35:01PM +0100, Nuno Bandeira wrote:
> Ahhhh, you meant Windows keyb in autoexec.bat! That thought would never
>cross my mind because everything works just fine in every Win98/command.com
>application. My problem is specifically with the default cygwin bash window,
>so I don't think I'll be messing around with my Windows config for what is
>probably a known problem.

My impression was that people had found ways to fix this problem.

The Cygwin code uses standard Win32 API calls to get it's keystrokes.
I have no idea why there would be problems with arrow keys and I'm not
going to be much help debugging the problem.

This will require a cygwin developer (Sergey or Corinna perhaps) who use
a non-US keyboard to isolate and fix the problem, if there is a problem.

-chris

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]