Subject: Re: Re[2]: Cursors do not work in bash under Win98
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Weiser <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 22:10:47 -0400

On Sat, Aug 21, 1999 at 03:53:12PM +0000, Michael Weiser wrote:
>Hello Chris, you wrote:
>>>>MW> To Cygwin developers: Is this a known issue or should I compile some
>>>>MW> information about it and send it to you?
>>>>    It is known issue and really FAQ here. NEVER-EVER use m$
>>>Oh, sorry, I didn't know that. I follow this list regularly and didn't
>>Can someone provide a FAQ entry for this, please?  I don't understand
>>what's going on or how to work around it.
>I'd love to do so if someone pointed me to some useful resource.
>Or do you just mean some paragraph mentioning, that this is a known
>issue and even you don't have an idea how to work around it? That
>wouldn't be much of a problem.

I was under the impression that others had worked around this problem.
Since Cygwin does little besides notice that a specific key is hit, I
don't understand why there is a problem.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]