Subject: Re: cygwin32 and select()
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: "joshua M. Schmidlkofer" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 21:16:45 -0400

On Fri, Aug 20, 1999 at 04:10:27PM -0600, joshua M. Schmidlkofer wrote:
>This leads me to beleive that I put the number of fd's that I have in
>select()
>However, this is from the most recent man pages that I have found:
>
><snip> Man Page 2:<snip>
>int  select(int  n,  fd_set  *readfds,  fd_set  *writefds, fd_set
>*exceptfds, struct timeval *timeout);                             
>[.....]
>       n  is  the highest-numbered descriptor in any of the three
>       sets, plus 1.

Ok.  If you are not doing this then that is at least *a* problem.

If this is not working then possibly the newest snapshot will help:
      http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snapshots/

-chris

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]