Subject: RE: FW: Description of the new 'ntsec' feature
From: "Suhaib Siddiqi" <[email-masked]>
To: "Chris Faylor" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:07:26 -0400

> >I installed August 19th snapshot and problem disappeared.
> >I was the snapshot from first week of August.
> >I assume, strace is not needed now because with August 19th Snapshot
> >I could not reproduce it myself?
>
> That's right.  It's good to hear that the problem disappeared.
>
> -chris

Ok, now I have new errors.  I am getting console open error
while compiling DDD 3.1.6.
They also appear when i type make install.

If it is not correct, please edit USERINFO and re-compile.

/cygnus/CYGWIN~4/H-I586~1/bin/sh ./config-info ./USERINFO USERINFO >
configinfo.
C~ && \
mv configinfo.C~ configinfo.C
c++  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -O2 -g   -fpermissive -felide-constructors -fconserve-s
pace
 -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -I/cygnus/cygwin-b20/X11R6.4/include -o
configinfo
.o configinfo.C
    0       0 [main]
/cygnus/CYGWIN~4/H-I586~1/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/i586-cygwin32/
2.95/cpp.exe 7443 fhandler_console::de_linearize: error opening console
after ex
ec, Win32 error 0
    0   67742 [main]
/cygnus/CYGWIN~4/H-I586~1/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/i586-cygwin32/
2.95/cpp 7443 fhandler_console::de_linearize: error opening console after
exec,
Win32 error 6
32336  100078 [main]
/cygnus/CYGWIN~4/H-I586~1/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/i586-cygwin32/
2.95/cpp 7443 fhandler_console::de_linearize: error opening console after
exec,
Win32 error 6
    0       0 [main]
/cygnus/CYGWIN~4/H-I586~1/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/i586-cygwin32/
2.95/cc1plus.exe 7444 fhandler_console::de_linearize: error opening console
afte
r exec, Win32 error 0
    0   32345 [main]
/cygnus/CYGWIN~4/H-I586~1/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/i586-cygwin32/
2.95/cc1plus 7444 fhandler_console::de_linearize: error opening console
after ex
ec, Win32 error 6
32177   64522 [main]
/cygnus/CYGWIN~4/H-I586~1/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/i586-cygwin32/
2.95/cc1plus 7444 fhandler_console::de_linearize: error opening console
after ex
ec, Win32 error 6
    0       0 [main]
/cygnus/CYGWIN~4/H-I586~1/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/i586-cygwin32/
2.95/../../../../i586-cygwin32/bin/as.exe 7445
fhandler_console::de_linearize: e
rror opening console after exec, Win32 error 0
    0   32819 [main]
/cygnus/CYGWIN~4/H-I586~1/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/i586-cygwin32/
2.95/../../../../i586-cygwin32/bin/as 7445 fhandler_console::de_linearize:
error
 opening console after exec, Win32 error 6
32427   65246 [main]
/cygnus/CYGWIN~4/H-I586~1/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/i586-cygwin32/
2.95/../../../../i586-cygwin32/bin/as 7445 fhandler_console::de_linearize:
error
 opening console after exec, Win32 error 6

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]