Subject: pine for cygwin revisited
From: Nancy McGough <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:26:30 -0400 (EDT)

A while ago I asked about a pine for cygwin and someone did a port
(thank you!). I was really busy at the time and never got a chance
to try it out, but now I would like to try it. My questions are:
What kind of luck have people had with it and where can I get it?

In case you're wondering why PC-Pine (which I'm using right now)
isn't good enough, it's because I want to be able to pipe messages
through programs and use Pine's sending filters to PGP-encrypt my
messages.

I'm also curious what other mailers and newsreaders have been ported
to Cygwin and what people think of them.

Thanks,

-- 
©Nancy McGough        http://www.ii.com        Infinite Ink

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]