Subject: How to clear the screen (again)?
From: Leo Jingyu LEE <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 16:01:55 -0400

Hi, Guys:

I am running cygwin on win98 and trying to find a command to clear the
screen for me.   I have searched through the mailing list archive for
answers.  But ^L as suggested by Ian Zimmerman doesn't work.  I also
downloaded the ncurses package as suggested by Michael Hirmke, but as
the README file says, it seems to work on windows NT only.  When I try
to use it, it gives me an error read as: 'cygwin': unknown terminal
type.  Anymore helps?

-- Leo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo J. LEE
Communications and Information Systems Group              ===========
Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering                *    _o   #
Univ. of Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3G1, CANADA               *  _ \>_  #
Office: DC-2555B, (519) 888-4567 x3726                    * (_)/(_) #
Home Phone: (519) 746-6734                                ~~~~~~~~~~~

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]