Subject: Re: Screen-3.7.6 on Cygwin
From: Glenn Spell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 15:24:22 -0400

On 14 Aug 1999 around  2:48PM (-0400) I wrote:

> On 14 Aug 1999 around  2:21PM (-0400) I wrote:
> 
> > Attached is a bzipped tarball of three files:
> 
> Umm... I didn't know that adding a description of the file would
> cause problems... for example, trying to download the attachment
> from the mail archives with Netscape.

So... adding the description did not cause a problem. The problem
is Netscape and Windows. When downloading the attachment from the
mail archives with Netscape, the name must be changed from
something.bin to something.tar.bz. Then, the file must be
converted from DOS/Windows format to Unix format before bunzipping.

-glenn

-- 
 )      Glenn Spell <[email-masked]>      )   _       _____
 )   Fayetteville, North Carolina, U. S. A.   )_ (__\____o /_/_ |
 )  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  )   >-----._/_/__]>
 )- blue skies - happy trails - sweet dreams -)             `0  |

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]