Subject: Re: Screen-3.7.6 on Cygwin
From: Glenn Spell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 14:48:58 -0400

On 14 Aug 1999 around  2:21PM (-0400) I wrote:

> Attached is a bzipped tarball of three files:

Umm... I didn't know that adding a description of the file would
cause problems... for example, trying to download the attachment
from the mail archives with Netscape.

Sorry 'bout that. If you have problems with the first attachment,
try this one instead. It's the same file with no description.

-glenn

-- 
 )      Glenn Spell <[email-masked]>      )   _       _____
 )   Fayetteville, North Carolina, U. S. A.   )_ (__\____o /_/_ |
 )  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  )   >-----._/_/__]>
 )- blue skies - happy trails - sweet dreams -)             `0  |
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]