Subject: Re: termios control in cygwin
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Philippe Noel <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin-List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:30:50 -0400

On Wed, Aug 11, 1999 at 04:56:23PM -0400, Philippe Noel wrote:
>Sure.  That's what I've done.  But it still print the same error message.
>BTW, I've this message for some shell applications like this:
>
>bash-2.02$ pwd
>D:\Cygwin-root\bin\pwd.exe: *** conflicting versions of cygwin1.dll
>detected.  Use only the most recent version.
>
>I don't understand this message because the DLL I use *is* the most
>recent...   :-S

Well, the program doesn't lie.  You're using an older version of the
DLL somewhere.  You can use the Microsoft find files utility to find
where.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]