Subject: sybase libraries and cygwin
From: Guido Roelli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 14:45:29 +0200

Database users,

      Has anyone ported an application from Unix to NT that requires
database connectivity. We have various programs that require the
'OpenClient' library to connect C code to Sybase. Does anyone know if
the 'OpenClient' libraries have been ported to NT using Cywin? Are they
available?; where can we get a copy? etc. Or alternatively is there a
native NT 'OpenClient' library which can be used. Does this 32-bit
Windows DLL support the same function interface as its UNIX equivalent?

Many thanks for your help (in advance)
Guido Roelli

--
Guido Roelli                   | mailto:[email-masked]
Switching Test Solutions AG    | web   :http://www.stest.com
a Wandel & Goltermann Company  | Phone : +41 1 454-6715
Friesenbergstr. 75             | FAX   : +41 1 454-6768
CH-8055 Zurich                 |