Subject: Re: Creating two dlls
From: Radu Grosu <[email-masked]>
To: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 22:06:12 -0400

Mumit,

I have to questions:

1. Is it possible to compile your java-jni/c/HelloWorld example such that it
runs also from a Windows98/dos window? Currently I can run it only by
starting it from a cygwin window.

2. I am trying to build a java-jni /c application myself. For this, I started
with a set of standard C programs (that run on dec-alpha with java/c) and
built the dll libraries as you told me. This worked. Unfortunately, when
starting the java application, the library is load but I get the following
error message:

JAVA caused an invalid page fault in module CU.DLL at 015f:69aa0816

The dll I am loading by java is JMDD.DLL. It was built by using CU.LIB and
GLU.LIB. I tried also by building JMDD.DLL by using instead of CU.LIB another
library I built, CMU.LIB but I get now invalid page fault in CMU.DLL. The
dependencies are:

                             glu
                       /       |     \
                   cmu     |      cu
                        \      |      /
                          jmdd

Do you have any idea why this happens?

Many thanks again,

radu

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]