Subject: Winsup, July 29th snapshot
From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <[email-masked]>
To: "Cygwin@Sourceware. Cygnus. Com" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Chris Faylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 21:22:54 -0400

Many commands in July 29th snapshot of Winsup (cygwin1.dll) hangs and had to
kill
the bash shell, as the only alternative.  Control+C will do nothing.

Suhaib

bash-2.02$ ls /dev
    0       0 [main] e:\cygwin\H-I586~1\bin\ls.exe 1002 lock_pinfo_for_updat
e: rc 258, Win32 error 0
     0 10017456 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error 6
10024641 20042097 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024373 30066470 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10025813 40092283 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10023079 50115362 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024481 60139843 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024271 70164114 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024420 80188534 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024415 90212949 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024412 100237361 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024279 110261640 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10134387 120396027 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024643 130420670 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024564 140445234 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024349 150469583 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024415 160493998 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024326 170518324 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024873 180543197 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024278 190567475 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
13088620 203656095 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024175 213680270 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024663 223704933 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024361 233729294 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024261 243753555 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024555 253778110 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024417 263802527 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024434 273826961 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024464 283851425 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024391 293875816 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024371 303900187 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024412 313924599 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024324 323948923 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024498 333973421 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024839 343998260 [main] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
14390427 358388687 [sig] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
0
10024247 368412934 [sig] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024419 378437353 [sig] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6
10024601 388461954 [sig] ls 1002 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 258, Win32 error
6

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]