Subject: Re: RCS anyone?
From: Karel Sprenger <[email-masked]>
To: Ian T Zimmerman <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:22:11 +0200

Hi,

At 19:07 27-7-99 +0000, Ian T Zimmerman wrote:
>I am looking for a RCS Cygwin port.  I didn't chrck the Franken list,
>sorry; the site appears to be down today.
>-- 

I picked it up from there a few months ago. You may fetch it from
http://paddington.ic.uva.nl/public/rcs-5.7-cygwin-b20-bin.tar.bz2, assuming
you have binzip2/binunzip2 running.

Karel Sprenger <[email-masked]>               | phone: +31-20-525 2302
Informatiseringscentrum                     |        +31-20-525 2741
Universiteit van Amsterdam                  | fax  : +31-20-525 2084
Turfdraagsterpad 9, NL-1012 XT  AMSTERDAM   | home : +31-20-670 0942
*** PGP Public Key available on servers *** | email: <[email-masked]>

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]