Subject: gcc compiler
From: Bassam Shehadeh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 01:25:52 -0500

Hi

I downloaded the latest version of Cygwin I guess. Although there is no
clear meesage during installation that I got b20.1!. Anyway when I
compile a C++ code using

g++ -o file1 file2.C

I got in the directory file1.exe. May question is how to run this
executable file??. when I type the file name at the prompt I got a
message "I can't find cygwi32.dll" what I should do??

Regards
-- 
_______________________________________________________________________
|   Bassam A Shehadeh                           Teaching Associate    |
|   Iowa State University of Science & Tech.                          |
|   Department of Physics & Astronomy. Ames, IA 50011-3160.           |
[email-masked]:515-294-9361(3565)___Home:515-292-8703___|

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]