Subject: Re: scp for cygwin?
From: Ross Smith <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 15:43:44 +1300

Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
> 
> >I can't get that to work either. Same symptoms: it freezes up at the
> >password prompt (only with this distribution it happens with both ssh
> >and scp, whereas Francis Chang's ssh works but scp freezes).
> 
> Environment variable CYGWIN must be set to "tty".

Nope, doesn't help.

--
Ross Smith <[email-masked]> The Internet Group, Auckland, New Zealand
========================================================================
The good news, according to the FCC, is that television viewing won't be
interrupted by the Y2K problem. The bad news, according to the rest of
us, is that television viewing won't be interrupted by the Y2K problem.
                               -- Jonathan Erickson in Dr Dobb's Journal

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]