Subject: Re: thread safety and next cygwin relase
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Isselmou Ould-Dellahy <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 22:48:10 -0400

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 09:36:07PM -0500, Isselmou Ould-Dellahy wrote:
>Hello everybody,
>
>I've read all about thread safety question in the cygwin mailing list
>archives.  It seems that the next version of cygwin would be
>thread-safe.  Could anybody confirm this?  and if so when approximately
>is that next release scheduled to be released ?  What is the best
>solution available right now over cygwin-b20 ?

I don't plan on turning on thread safety in B21.  I probably will in
B22.

The best plan is to compile the program yourself.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]