Subject: Re: 19990503 snapshot failing to scroll screen
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:01:41 -0400

I've been saving this email message in my inbox until I got a chance to
investigate what was going wrong.

I have made some chnages in recent snapshots that should revert
scrolling to its previous only sem-broken behavior.

If anyone who has seen this strange behavior would like to test it out
now and report back to the list, I'd appreciate it.

-chris

On Sat, May 08, 1999 at 11:57:16AM -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
>I have installed the latest patches on W95 OSR25, and find this cygwin 
>snapshot an improvement in several ways.  For example, I can hold down the 
>left arrow without producing garbage on the command line.  However, it 
>over-types the last line on the screen much more frequently than I am used 
>to.  The pwd command over-writes itself and then is over-written by the new 
>prompt line.  Am I missing a setting which should take care of this?  My 
>experience has been that CYGWIN settings don't have the same effect on W95 as 
>on NT.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]