Subject: Re: rxvt interacts badly with bash line editing
From: Gary Bishop <[email-masked]>
To: David Starks-Browning <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 10:05:09 -0400

I just downloaded the latest release of rxvt, and set my TERM=xterm but I 
still get the same erroneous behavior on NT. It doesn't happen on Win98 
though....

I can't seem to find a termcap entry for xterm. Where can I get one?

Thanks
gb

At 02:55 PM 7/2/99 +0100, David Starks-Browning wrote:
>On Thursday 1 Jul 99, Gary Bishop writes:
> > I'm using the version of rxvt from http://www.io.com/~bub/rxvt.html along
> > with bash from cygwin release 20.1. It mostly works great.
> >
> > It has one bad feature. When command lines get long, and bash would
> > normally scroll to the right, it drops down to the next line but still
> > thinks it is scrolling.
>
>I do not see this behavior.  I have TERM=xterm.  I am using the
>*latest* rxvt from the above site ("1999-06-30 z release"), which also
>fixes the Alt-Meta problem I reported just days ago.  (Fast work, bub.)
>
>David

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]