Subject: scp for cygwin?
From: Ross Smith <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 16:27:44 +1300

Anyone know if there's a port of scp for cygwin? Francis Chang's ssh
package includes it, but I can't get it to work.

(Running scp produced a complaint that /usr/local/bin/ssh1 didn't exist.
Creating it (as a copy of ssh) allowed scp to run, but it only gets as
far as asking for a password and then freezes up. I had to use Task
Manager to kill it. ssh itself works fine.)

--
Ross Smith <[email-masked]> The Internet Group, Auckland, New Zealand
========================================================================
The good news, according to the FCC, is that television viewing won't be
interrupted by the Y2K problem. The bad news, according to the rest of
us, is that television viewing won't be interrupted by the Y2K problem.
                               -- Jonathan Erickson in Dr Dobb's Journal

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]